Absolute global leadership! The patented technology of injection lining has achieved a major breakthrough in Shougang's 4000m grade blast furnace and won the "Excellent Organization Award"
Shougang Qiangang 4000m Blast Furnace Wet Injection Lining Project
The Shougang Qiangang 3#4000m Blast Furnace Wet Injection Lining Project undertaken by Huaxi Science and Technology Group was successfully completed and won the "Excellent Organization Award" of the project, marking the successful practice of the sixth generation wet injection lining technology developed by Huaxi Innovation on the super large blast furnace, creating favorable conditions and laying a solid foundation for the safe, long-lived, green and efficient production development of the blast furnace.
In July 2022, Huaxi Science and Technology Group undertook the emergency repair project of Shougang Qianan 3#4000m ³ blast furnace, which includes spraying in the blast furnace. The expected construction period is only 4 days. Time is tight, the task is heavy, and the construction plane in the furnace is relatively small, which requires extremely high safety measures. West China Science and Technology Group quickly formed a technical expert group with commander-in-chief Kang Zhibin, chief technical officer Nie Shifeng, and engineering design expert Qu Meiqiang as the core, and dispatched more than 20 skilled workers to the project construction. The technical team arrived at the construction site 8 hours after the furnace was shut down, went deep into the construction line, strictly controlled the quality of the project, overcome the construction difficulties, and worked out a scientific, efficient and practical construction plan to advance the construction progress of the project in an orderly manner.
West China Tiejun
The blast furnace spraying adopts the sixth generation wet injection lining technology of Huaxi Science and Technology, and adopts the three-dimensional scanning of North University of Science and Technology. According to the different working conditions of each part of the blast furnace, the reasons for the erosion of refractory materials in each part of the blast furnace are analyzed, and the upper injection material and the lower injection material of the blast furnace lining are used in a targeted manner. The spraying takes 48 hours to complete. After four days and nights of hard work by the West China Iron Army, the emergency repair project of Shougang Qiangang's 3#4000m blast furnace was successfully completed. The construction not only returned to the design furnace type, but also realized the purpose of quickly hanging slag and quickly reaching production. All the construction personnel of Huaxi Science and Technology have been highly praised by customers for their full enthusiasm, high morale and pragmatic work style.
Wet Injection Lining Technology of Huaxi Science and Technology
West China Science and Technology Sixth Generation Wet Injection Lining Technology (Patent number: 201010179044.7)It is one of the signs of the development level of blast furnace long-life ironmaking technology, and it is the most efficient and effective method for intelligent lining, energy saving and consumption reduction. The technology to blast furnace furnace belly, furnace waist, furnace body injection, can quickly restore the reasonable furnace type, improve production, reduce energy consumption, after the furnace to produce nitrogen and furnace wall secondary combination, continuous intelligent maintenance of furnace type lining, coke reduction ratio of up to 7%, blast furnace performance of various indicators is good, adopted by domestic and foreign steel enterprises. At present, the market share of Huaxi spraying project is 69.49, firmly occupying the first place in China!
Research and development concept of high-strength composite injection material for Theron
(1) The use of metal (Si/Al) ductility to achieve plastic forming, the use of nitriding and reducing atmosphere in the blast furnace to achieve the use of in situ synthesis of high-temperature enhanced phase (Si3N4/SiAlON), and non-oxide substrate to form a perfect mosaic structure, while achieving:
◆ Excellent resistance to chemical erosion
The use of the process with self-repair function
◆Good thermal shock resistance
(2) With the metal-non-oxide composite material system as the substrate, through non-oxide surface modification, the use of sol-gel molding process to achieve:
◆Fast drying performance
◆ Overall stability after drying
The sixth generation of West China Science and Technology SiLong high-strength composite injection material solves the defects of traditional cement combined with spray coating. It has excellent wear resistance, good chemical stability, higher flexural strength, better thermal conductivity, and high-quality slagging ability.
Advantages of the sixth generation wet injection lining technology
(1) The sixth generation of wet injection lining technology of Huaxi Science and Technology completely adopts sol binding, so that the binding between materials has affinity, the material structure has been further optimized, abandoning the traditional water binding process, completely solving the traditional process of poor water binding, easy to fall off after bonding phenomenon.
(2) According to the construction feedback over the past few years, the construction rebound rate is less than or equal to 5%, and no dust and toxic and harmful gases are generated during injection, so as to avoid the normal operation of TRT affected by dust.
(3) The lining formed by high-pressure injection forms a high-density lining body in the blast furnace lining, with low porosity, high density, corrosion resistance and wear resistance, so as to achieve the purpose of rapid slag hanging and rapid production.
(4) Stabilize the edge airflow and improve the blast furnace smelting intensity.
(5) Rapid recovery of reasonable furnace type, increase production and reduce energy consumption are the most efficient and effective method for the longevity of blast furnace.
(6) Intelligent lining, energy saving and consumption reduction lining, blast furnace will produce nitrogen after the furnace, and the furnace wall secondary combination of continuous intelligent maintenance of furnace lining, so that the gas flow to the center of the blast furnace convergence circulation, so as to achieve the effect of energy saving and consumption reduction. Statistics on the production data of iron and steel enterprises show that the coke reduction ratio of the sixth generation wet injection lining technology in West China can reach up to 7%, the utilization coefficient is increased, and the average direct profit benefit of molten iron is nearly 50 million yuan!
Performance Display of Wet Injection Lining Part of 2000m Grade Blast Furnace
Huaxi people have created high-quality projects with painstaking efforts and sweat. While completing each project with high efficiency and high quality, they have also won unanimous praise from customers, which has strengthened our development confidence and innovation pace. In the future, Huaxi Science and Technology will focus on the development of specialization, refinement, characteristics and novelty as the focus of promoting the growth of enterprises, casting the first brand of "specialization and innovation" in the ironmaking refractory industry, adhering to international standards and industry benchmarking, and helping global iron and steel enterprises to achieve green, efficient, safe and longevity ironmaking! Let ironmaking workers peace of mind, happy, down-to-earth work!